- A stable production process with continuous control
- Plastic waste processing from materials of PP, PE, PP/PE and EVAC
- Optional colouring of the re-granulate or possibility to supplement with additives directly in the production process
- Homogenization in silos
- Production batch from 5 tons
- Individual approach is adopted to each order
The recycling line is designed to reprocess technologically produced rejects, discordant or claimed products, and bags from raw materials that have been purchased for this purpose. The processed material is crushed and transported by conveyor to a sinter unit, where it is crushed again and centrifuged directly to an extruder. In the heated extruder, a rotating screw transports the material to a hot melt filter. Concurrently, the material is homogenized and plasticized.
Plastic melt purified in the filter is transported by an adapter to a cascade extruder zone. In the extruder, the screw conveys the material further to a granulator through a heated cylinder. When doing so, any gases generated in printed, wet or organic material are eliminated by a degassing process. The plastic melt in the granulator is pressed through an injection plate. Melt strands are then cut off, captured in a water stream, cooled down and subsequently dried. The resultant granulate is conveyed to a reservoir, from which it is filled or conducted to mixing silos and then packed.
We buy out all the following materials in all the displayed forms:
|Materials||Form of waste|
|Foils, rolls, bales|
Sprues, non-conforming parts, et.
- Leaflet of FATRA Re-granulation
If interested in the product, please contact the Sales Department at Fatra
Tel.: +420 577 503 449
Mobil: +420 725 906 717